Living History and modernity
Close to the most important sites and main public transports.
Discover the heart of one of Europe’s most cosmopolitan cities and explore the cultural, leisure and business possibilities that SANA Berlin Hotel has to offer.
With an prime location near the Tiergarten Park, the Zoo and the internationally renowned KaDeWe department store, the only excuse for not enjoying Berlin’s life is that you don’t want to leave the hotel.
Packed with places of historical interest, Berlin reveals itself in a mixture between the old and the new. Take the opportunity to visit or revisit some of the city’s most emblematic places, in the vicinity of SANA Berlin Hotel.
- Exhibition Centre - 4.2 km
- Kurfürstendamm, Zoo, Kaiser-Wilhelm Memorial Church, KaDeWe department store
- Brandenburg Gate - 4.7 km
- Government District - 6.0 km
- Museum Island - 6.2 km
- Berlin Olympic Stadium - 7.3 km
- “History of Berlin” Exhibition at the Helmet Newton Photography Museum (Newton Museum)
- Zoo Palast, Astor Film Lounge, Sony Centre
- Theater am Kurfürstendamm
- Theater des Westens (Musical Theatre) -
- Theater am Potsdamer Platz: 4.3 km
- Metro stations: Spichernstraße (U9/U3) and Augsburger Straße (U3)
- Central Train Station - 3.8 km
- Airport BBI Berlin Brandenburg - 27.00 km
- Zoologischer Garten railway station - 1.0 km